The Machining Division of Judson A. Smith Company is a highly specialized tool and machine shop whose personnel and equipment are focused totally on meeting and exceeding the needs of the Medical, Aerospace, Electronics and other industries.
Over 50 years of experience and our creative approach to problem solving allows the Machining Division to manufacture complex parts while maintaining tight tolerances.
We encourage open communication between our staff and your design engineers through all phases of production, resulting in reduced lead times and minimized costs.
Total confidentiality regarding all aspects of a project is maintained for every Machining Division customer, regardless of order or company size.
Capability for maching of stainless steels, titanium, cobalt chrome, aluminum and plastics
PROTOTYPE TO PRODUCTION
Machined Components and Assemblies
FINISHED PARTS AND ASSEMBLIES
- Heat treating, bead blasting, cleaning, vibratory finishing and degreasing/passivation system, electropolishing
- Full assembly capabilities
- ISO 9001:2000 certified
- ISO 13485 certified
- Programmable optical comparator
- Coordinate measuring machine
- Non-Destructive Testing (NDT)
- MIL-I-45208 inspection system
- ANSI/NCSL Z540-1 calibration system
- GMP compliant
- New 20,000 sq. foot manufacturing facility
- 3 shift capability
- Single source supplier
- Assistance in design for manufacturability
- Open communication through all phases of production
- Stocking arrangements for JIT deliveries
- Total confidentiality
- All inquiries welcome